[Serusers] rtpproxy/nathelper configuration issues. i think.

Eric C. Snowdeal III eric at snowdeal.org
Mon Feb 2 04:49:20 CET 2004

i thought i had started out with the RTP config in the nathelper
directory of the release tarball, but maybe i had made one too many
modifications to make it recognizeable :-)

in any case, i put what you posted in my config file and re-discovered
that the "Cisco ATA" function breaks the server in the release.  so i
removed that, but kept everything else the same [ see below ].  the
however, i'm still getting the same behavior - a busy signal and 408
request timeouts.

again, thanks for the help.

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{

         # initial sanity checks -- messages with
         # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
         if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
                 sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
                 break;
         };
         if ( msg:len > max_len ) {
                 sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
                 break;
         };

        # compulsory processing of Route header fields and adding RR
        loose_route();

        /* registration (uses rewritten contacts) */
        if (method=="REGISTER") {
                save("location");
                break;
        };

        if (method=="INVITE") {
                record_route();
                if (isflagset(1)) { # ATA ?
                        force_rtp_proxy();
                };
                /* set up reply processing */
                t_on_reply("1");
        };

        if (method == "INVITE" || method == "CANCEL") {
                if (!lookup("location")) {
                        sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
                        break;
                };
        };

        /* set up reply processing and forward statefuly */
        t_relay();
}

# all incoming replies for t_onrepli-ed transactions enter here
onreply_route[1] {
        if (status=~"2[0-9][0-9]")
                fix_nated_contact();
                force_rtp_proxy();