[Serusers] Db connection problem

Atle Samuelsen clona at camaro.no
Sun Feb 1 13:16:01 CET 2004

Hey..

Found out after a couple of more hours what was wrong. The mysql.so
module was'nt compiled.. of some reason. .. so I tried to compile it..
but no luck.. Installed the mysql client from the freebsd ports tree..
tried to recompile the mysql.so module.. still no luck..
I then got pissed.. and installed the compleate mysql40-server from
ports.. and tried to recompile.. And Walla.. I got the mysql.so module
recompiled. and everything worked.. almost... then I found out that I
had to load the mysql.so module in the voicemail.cnf file.

After that.. Plug and Pray

 - Atle