[Serusers] Changes in serctl command and location table in 0.8.13

Andres andres at telesip.net
Sun Feb 1 00:10:27 CET 2004

Jan Janak wrote:

>Set modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", "1"). 0.8.13 is the development
>branch and that's work in progress so don't expect things always work as
>expected. I do not recomment using the unstable branch.
>
> Jan.

Hi Jan,

Great! "serctl" works now as expected.  Also, I had to remove the quotes
from the number 1, or else SER does not start.

modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)

We are testing 0.8.13 because it has key features we find extremely useful, like:
1.  function "t_check_status"
2.  function "nat_uac_test"

These 2 alone merit an early move for us into 0.8.13.

Thanks.

--
Andres
Network Admin