[Serusers] Please help me identify

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Thu Dec 30 14:12:12 CET 2004

We are a PSTN to VOIP provider, we've always made the username the phone
number in our case. If they had more than one number then we would use
our own alias script that did a table lookup. Ser has a builtin alias
database that's simple and based off of the usrloc database. That may be
up your alley.