[Serusers] SER, RADIUS and Unique_Id problems

Alessandro alessandro.pereira at redevox.com.br
Wed Dec 29 20:33:01 CET 2004

Hi all

            I have been experiment few problems with radius and ser runs
together as follow:
            Problem number one: “unique_id” is not ever “unique_id” .
Sometimes I get the unique_id and the acct_session_id repeating. In
consequence I can’t get call duration precisely.
            Problem number two: when I get a pstn call the “called_id”
get place the “calling_id” when “called_id” hang-up.
            Problem number tree: how can I change the
“accounting_stop_query = update” instruction by another one that uses
“accounting_stop_query = insert” instruction.

Thank for your help, attention and kindness

Alessandro

NOC - Network Operation Center
Redevox Telecom
Office Udi +55 34 3214-1100