[Serusers] RE: no voice

Thomas support at cybertel.biz
Wed Dec 29 11:07:35 CET 2004

Hi,

I am calling from Line1 to Line2 on the same box.

Still, I cannot hear any voice from each other. I have captured the SIP
packets, I can see the SIP Request, ACK, BYE, as well as SIP/SDP
packets. Everything seems to work properly.

I am using STUN also. If I use serctl ping sip_addr the two lines will
response with 200 OK.

So, I don't know what is my problem. Can anyone tell me how to configure
this?

Thomas

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 17:16, Johan Landerholm wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Is UA1 and UA2 on the same device ?
> The signalling of the call is done between your SPA-2000 and your SER
box,
> but when you pickup the phone, the SER box is out of the loop.
> So, if you're calling between two different devices, you can check the
> network path between the devices. If you have a firewall that does
NAT,