[Serusers] no voice

Thomas support at cybertel.biz
Wed Dec 29 08:49:43 CET 2004

Hi,

I encounter a strange problem when setting up an sip (I am using sipura
2000) gateway. I am using ser-0.8.14. I can register UA1 and UA2 with
proxy server. When I try to make a call, phone ringing is heard.
However, there is no voice between UA1 and UA2. I hear nothing from each
other. When I hang up the phone, the call is disconnected.

It seems that though call setup could be established, but voice packets
cannot be transmitted. What is my problem? Do you have any ideas?

Thank you.

Thomas