[Serusers] cannot open index.php under konqueror

Pavel Siderov pi at hostmates.com
Tue Dec 28 22:25:57 CET 2004

    Hi,
usually this file is located at /etc/httpd/ or /etc/apache/
if not try to find your httpd.conf this way - type in console
slocate -u
slocate httpd.conf
Last command will show you where it's located.
At the last lines of httpd.conf you will find info about.
If lines are commented (#) uncomment them and restart your apache:
apachectl restart

To test whether php is working create file for example info.php with
content
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
And after that open it with your browser ( http://your_ip/info.php ).
If apache and php are working you'll see some info at your browser window
otherwise you'll get the same dialog as the one when you tried to open
index.php.

Regards,
Pavel Siderov

P.S. If you can't resolve your problem send me as atachement your httpd.conf
and I'll tell you what you have to change :).