[Serusers] Please help me identify

Abid A. Mirza amirza_nyc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 11:58:03 CET 2004

Hi First happy holidays to all, I have setup SER Proxy and working fine as
long as I used the URI of type User at mydomain.com.
Now I want to assign each user an ID of 7471234 which they have to prefix
with * (e.g *7471234) to call other user.
Lets say UserA with with number 7471234 wants to dial UserB with Tel #
7472222 dials *7472222 and gets connected as long as the
UserB is registered with my SER Proxy. If not 404 msg is sent UserA. if
UserA dial a PSTN numbe either using + & CounryCode & Number,
or 00 & CounryCode & Number, & or 011 & CounryCode & Number, they get
forwarded to my Asterisk Server.
 Please help me identify what should I use the Aliases Table or Subscriber
Table or DNS NAPTR to map uri to Number
(eg 7471234 maps to UserA at mydomain.com .
Thanks in Advance, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! Abid Mirza