[Serusers] RPID problem in 0.9.0 release

Francesco Bottà francesco.botta at eutelia.it
Mon Dec 27 19:59:48 CET 2004

Hi Daniel,

but if I set use_rpid=1, in 0.9.0 release, this config option was deleted so I get:

ser -c
 0(29803) set_mod_param_regex: parameter <use_rpid> not found in module <auth_db>
 0(29803) parse error (115,19-20): Can't set module parameter
ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)

Is it possibile to return with the code in the auth_db with this option configurable?? (use_rpid=1)

Many thanks,

Verbal