[Serusers] MySQL Authentication Problem.

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Mon Dec 27 14:35:38 CET 2004

Hi guys

	Well, for 2 weeks i've been trying to solve this problem with no sucess. I've configured my ser.cfg in order to auth my users by mysql. MySQL is working perfect, with all tables created by ser_mysql.sh. I can consult any table or database as usual. When I run SER with the default ser.cfg (that comes with ser unaltered) any user can connect to the server, but when a configure it not to do so, that's to say, auth at mysql database, they can't, I receive an 401 Error.
	All the mysql and auth modules are loaded, and i receive no errors at the logs when I run SER. What can be that ?? Why is it not working ?

My ser.cfg file is attached below for more information.

Any help will be apreciated.
Thanks in Advance

--
Felipe Martins