[Serusers] Newbie need help

Abid Mirza amirza_nyc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 20:36:45 CET 2004

I have SER and SERWEB seup and working using their
email address i.e user at mydomain.com.
Now I want to assign each user the numeric number like
7471234, the caller have to dial *7471234 and the
Callee party who owns this number get ring on his
phone.
Please help me to identify what and how to use either
NAPTR, or Aliases table or Subscriber table and what
should I have in the SER.CFG file that it maps
*7471234 to user with user id of user at mydomain.com,
and  if user dial the number +1 212 555-1212 (PSTN),
then it should be forwarded to the Asterisk server,
and SER is out of the session if this is going to
Asterisk.

Cheers

=====

Abid A. Mirza

Bits & Byte Tech., Inc.

146 West 29 Street , 10 Fl.

New York, NY 10001

Tel : +1 (212) 967-1616  Fax : +1 (212) 967-0672

Mob : +1 (917) 582-2290

Email : amirza_nyc at yahoo.com