[Serusers] SER + RADIUS

hostmaster at telcoelectronics.co.uk hostmaster at telcoelectronics.co.uk
Wed Dec 22 17:37:40 CET 2004

All I did was run FreeRADIUS in debug mode to see what attributes it was
being sent. Sip-Uri-User happened to be one of them which contained the
username. So it's just a case of adding an additional rad check item.

With FreeRADIUS using MySQL as the back end, you would have the following in
the radcheck table

| id | UserName                   | Attribute     | op | Value      |
|  1 | 01913405062 at mydomain.com | User-Password | == | testing123 |
|  2 | 01913405062 at mydomain.com | Sip-Uri-User  | == | 01913405062 |

in a similar way as you would set the Sip-Rpid in the radreply table.

The ser config remains the same as it would for standard authentication,
nothing in that needs to be changed!