[Serusers] ser and the local IP addresses it uses

Jev jev at ecad.org
Thu Dec 23 20:53:20 CET 2004

Hi All,

I have a situation where I have a host with two interfaces, and three IP
addresses, all public.

I want to be able to control which IP address SER uses when sending a
packet to specific destination, and other wise default to using the
default IP address as the source IP for sending to anyone else.

Is this type of control possible? I have tested with mhomed on/off, but
it doesn't give me the granular control I require. If this type of
control doesn't exist, would it be difficult to implement?

Thanks,
-Jev