[Serusers] call log and accounting for forwarded and referredcalls

Richard richard at o-matrix.org
Thu Dec 23 02:32:34 CET 2004

> > How do you turn 302 to an INVITE in ser?
> >

> I made simple function to avp.c with a new function called contact2attr
> and
> put it in the reply_route. Then in failure route just using attr2uri,
> append_branch, and relaying the new invite again (ofcourse adding
> diversion
> header first so guy would be billed).

That sounds a good plan. So this whole process is transparent to the caller.
Does ser support diversion on accounting? The acc table doesn't have such a
field.

Another thing is for REFER. If the referred-by field is filled properly in
the new INVITE by the caller, we can use this for accounting. Again the same
issue is how to add this into acc table.

Thanks,
Richard