[Serusers] Re: register module max_contacts set via avpops

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 01:03:45 CET 2004

I'm currently not doing anything. I'm just trying to find an answer to the problem.

I'm beginning to think that the ser community has no solution for such a problem. I know that
other  VoIP providers, such as Volo Communications, have such control over their networks and I'd
be disappointed to think that there is something commercial software solves that open source
cannot.

Regards,
Paul