[Serusers] Re: register module max_contacts set via avpops

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 22:37:10 CET 2004

The reason is quite simple:

A business requirement for us is that a customer signs up for our service for say US$29.99

This US$29.99 entitles them to use **one** SIP phone and only one SIP phone. They cannot use for
instance a Grandstream BT100 at home and X-ten at work - that is without paying for an additional
"seat".

So I'm looking to alter the subscriber table and add a "seats" column with 1 being the default and
0 meaning unlimited (which is the current ser default).

Regards,
Paul