[Serusers] SER + RADIUS

Bruno Lopes F. Cabral bruno at openline.com.br
Wed Dec 22 15:48:24 CET 2004

I am, too

A couple months ago I documented,here in this
list, some "hidden" features of RADIUS acct
on SER 0.8.14

I'm not very satisfied with the results so I'm
awaiting to see if 0.9-stable has better RADIUS
support (or not)

RADIUS auth works but without check_to and
check_from (to solve this, use an Exec-Program-Wait
script to deny the access). Sorry, no SIP
Session-timeout

acct works but not automatically as it should
(the start packets. the stop packets are OK.
unfortunately the stop packets doesn't have
the session time attribute to calculate call
length)

Cheers
!3runo