[Serusers] Serweb Registration

Raceala Andrei andrei at embedded.ro
Wed Dec 22 11:25:39 CET 2004

Karel Kozlik wrote:

> Hello,
> are there some errors in log file? Check your DB table 'pending' if
> account is created here.
>
> Karel
>
> Raceala Andrei wrote:
>
>>        Here is my problem                    After i click the
>> Register button on serweb to add a user i get a blank page and
>> nothing hapents. I don't receive the confirmation mail witch means
>> that i cannot add a new user. Do i have to configure something else
>> in config.php ?

    Yes the accounts are created there but i think that the problem is
with php beacose i use qmail and using the sendmail wrapper that qmail
provides i wasn't able to send any e-mails  (even after rebuilding php)
using the most simple php script.
    I am curios if somebody managed to use serweb using qmail
             Any help would be greatly appreciated.