[Serusers] SER and B2BUA

Emilio Panighetti emilio at dorial.com
Tue Dec 21 02:52:34 CET 2004

You can also try to use Asterisk as a B2BUA. It's very capable and
there are prepaid calling cards written for Asterisk.
Also, if you'll be using a TDM connection and if you happen to be using
Cisco gateways, those can run a TCL or VXML script for calling cards.
You'll also need a radius server and some database application to
handle that.
Also, portaone (www.portaone.com) has a commercial application that
does just that, and uses SER and Vovida's B2BUA with some
modifications. I tested some of their functions and seems to work.