[Serusers] NAT & Madia Proxy.

Mohamed Omar amatek2004 at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 20 21:54:38 CET 2004

Thanks Greger,
I will give it a try but I just bump in to problem on one way voice that I want to deal with first.  I wll let you know how it turns out,  Thanks again..

Thanks

"Greger V. Teigre" <greger at teigre.com> wrote:
You could move the test on INVITE and call to use_media_proxy(); until you have reached the sections routing to and from the gateway.  Of course, calls from the gw could be tested using if (src_ip == ip_address_of_gw).
Anyway, the idea would be to wait with the call to use_media_proxy until you are sure that these calls are from/to the gateway.

Please remember that all incoming calls to UAs behind symmetric NAT and some combinations with UAs behind port-restricted NAT need to be proxied. If you only proxy gw calls, some ip-to-ip calls will fail.
g-)