[Serusers] www_challenge and transaction handling

Mon Dec 20 16:04:58 CET 2004

Hi!

I've some troubles with the radius authentication. If the radius
authentication takes longer than 0.5 secondes, the client retransmits
the message and causes another radius request. I tried to catch the
retransmissions using t_newtran (ser.cfg snippet at the end of this email).

This works fine for messages with credentials, but for the initial
REGISTER messages (without credentials), which will be answered by
www_challenge(), this causes the following warning:

WARNING: script writer didn't release transaction

Looks like www_challenge works only stateless. Is there a way to handle
the challange stateful?

Btw: I'm still using 0.8.12 - is this solved in newer versions?

regards,
klaus

     if ( !t_newtran()) {
         sl_reply_error();
         xlog("L_ERR", "error creating new transaction\n");
         break;
     };
     xlog("L_INFO", "creating new transaction ... done\n");

     if (!radius_www_authorize("")) {
         www_challenge("", "0");
         break;
     };
     if (!check_to()) {
         if (!t_reply("403", "Forbidden - please use proper To")) {
                 sl_reply_error();
         };
         break;
     };
     if(!save("location")) {
         if (!t_reply("500", "Error saving contact")) {
                 sl_reply_error();
         };
         break;
     };