[Serusers] Does SER do that?

Alberto Martínez amartinez at astrasoft.es
Fri Dec 17 14:02:26 CET 2004

Great! I have installed with mysql support and authentification works
well. Now I am looking how to redirect connectios to the SIP provider
server. Anyone can help me? I want all connections to be redirected to
the same sip telephony provider server. SER will only get the control
of the users allowing or not to pass through and get calling time
control so we could end a call if it surpases the max time or something
like this.