[Serusers] ser 0.9.0 testing release

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Dec 16 19:30:36 CET 2004

I've just created the rel_0_9_0 ser cvs branch.
This release is a testing release, is not meant to replace stable (yet).
So don't switch all your productions systems to it :-)

When we'll get confident enough we'll have a new stable release from
this new branch.

You can either download a source tar.gz from
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/ser/0.9.0/src/
or use cvs:
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.ser.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser co -rrel_0_9_0 sip_router

cvs is recommended since you'll get all the bug fixes (the tar.gz will
not be updated so often).

Unfortunately the documentation has not been updated yet.
See NEWS for a very brief description of what changed
(http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/NEWS?rev=1.38&only_with_tag=rel_0_9_0&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup ).

Andrei