[Serusers] How to redirect pstn calls to another server?

Ch'ng Kee Hiang keehiang at platronix.com
Thu Dec 9 08:58:00 CET 2004

Hi,

I've setup ser ser-0.8.14 on Red Hat Linux 9.0.  I've successfully configure
to enable SIP phone calling to other SIP Phone.  I'm having an account with
simpletelecom.com to call from SIP to PSTN lines.  Is there any way that I
can redirect all the PSTN calls from ser to simpletelecom.com?

I tried with rewritehost or rewritehostport, but simpletelecom required a
username and password for authentication, is there any way that I can pass a
username and password from ser to another server?

I'm having 20 users on ser, and I would like all the users to use the same
account on simpletelecom to call out to PSTN.

You help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Best Regards

KH Ch'ng

keehiang at platronix.com