[Serusers] sms gateway ?

Atle Samuelsen clona at camaro.no
Sat Dec 11 14:23:44 CET 2004

* support <support at cybertel.biz> [041210 10:39]:
> Hi,
>
> Do you know whether there is a technology to send sms without using GSM
> modem? I think there should be a terminology using PSTN.

A quck hack you can do is to buy a sms'er from a internet provider
(there are quite few sms providers that allow you to post via internett)

when you have done this, just make a small shellscript that you call via
exec.. command from SER.

This way, you would be able to send sms'es both cheap, and quick.

I have'nt tried this before.. but it should work..

-ATle