[Serusers] serweb and ser-0.8.14

support support at cybertel.biz
Fri Dec 10 02:52:06 CET 2004

Hi,

I am using ser-0.8.14. After I have login the serweb admin page, when I view the monitoring page, all the toolbars are empty (i.e. 1xx 2xx 3xx etc response message toolbars). However, ser is started already. When I use "serctl moni", I can see the number of 4xx response message starts increasing, but I see nothing changed in serweb.

It seems that serweb and ser are not connected properly. I have no idea to know whether my reason is correct or not. Anyone can help me pls.

Thank you.

Thomas