[Serusers] FCP Server Howto

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 03:57:50 CET 2004

MySTUN is at http://developer.berlios.de/projects/mystun/
Vovida STUN is at http://sourceforge.net/projects/stun/

Also, Thomas is is possible to complete avoid STUN altogether by using either of the SER NAT
traversal modules (aka, mediaproxy or nathelper). Both work very well. We're using mediaproxy
because it provides very good tools for "peeking" in to the RTP proxy's activity.

Here is a complete ser.cfg I posted a few days ago which uses rtpproxy. SIP clients do not need to
use STUN with this configuration.

Regards,
Paul