[Serusers] SER MySQL Support Error !!!

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Tue Dec 7 14:23:57 CET 2004

Hello Everybody,

	I am using ser with mysql to authenticate my users, well, i'm trying to use, i'm  having an erro message when I start it. What I exactly did was: start up ser (without mysql.so modulo at ser.cfg), and started mysql database with just one table ... obviously when I try to execute "# ser_mysql.sh create", this returns me the following error because I don't have the mysql.so configured in the ser.cfg

"ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 7: You have an error inyour SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'BY '47serro11'' at line 1"

The problem is that when I configure the mysql.so at ser.cfg with the line '"lodmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"' and start again the ser server, the following error appears:

"ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)"

Even if you could create the mysql tables with the ser_mysql.sh I wouldn't be able to run ser with the mysql support. What am i doing wrong ?

--
Felipe Martins
Linux System Administrator