[Serusers] Ser backup route

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Mon Dec 6 13:51:48 CET 2004

  Has anyone been able to get this suggestion to work? I tried adding
the t_on_failure and t_relay_to_udp to my 0.8.14 stable  system but
the call does not failover.

  I tested it by reloading the primary gateway just before a call.
Therefore
the gateway is unreachable not just unresponsive. I would have expected
the call to be relayed to my second gateway but that did not happen. Is
there more to making the failover work than just the suggestions listed
in the previous message?

Thanks,Steve