[Serusers] does IVR will work in the redhat versions of linux

voip technocrat tech_voip at yahoo.co.in
Sat Dec 4 14:04:49 CET 2004

hello freinds,

this is my second attempt to explore the possibility

of useing the IVR with the SER in redhat linux 9.0

version.

In the first attempt i could not do the this thing

after a series of mails and responses to and from the

list.

At last the rafhel suggested to use the fedora

he suspects that the libraries used by the ivr (i.e

sipums) are not available in the redhat versions of

the linux where iam compiling.

what i want from the list is does any body got the

success in doing so with configurations.

my version of ser is ser

version: ser 0.8.12-1rc6 (i386/linux)
flags: STATS:Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE,
DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MM
                 AP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC,
FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144,
MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SI
              ZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
@(#) $Id: main.c,v 1.168.4.3 2004/06/28 15:41:21
andrei Exp $
main.c compiled on 13:56:51 Nov 26 2004 with gcc 3.2

you'r help will be highly appreciated

with regards
voip technocrat