[Serusers] fr_inv_timer_avp how to??

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Dec 3 21:13:25 CET 2004

That case is quite simple. Call set_sattr("callee_fr_inv_timer", "123");
in the part of ser.cfg that forwards calls to PSTN. The function would
create AVP with name "callee_fr_inv_timer" and value "123". That value
will be used by tm later when you call t_relay as the value of
fr_inv_timer.

If you want SER to send CANCEL to the PSTN when the timer hits then you
should also enable noisy_ctimer:
modparam("tm", "noisy_ctimer", 1)

  Jan.