[Serusers] Problems login on serweb

ismaelg igil at itranser.com
Fri Dec 3 14:44:48 CET 2004

Hello,

I have instaled ser an serweb to config and manage it.

When i try to login in the serweb admin page, the page refresh but i
can't logon it. the same has happnd in the user login page.

I just try user "ser" an password "heslo" without success.
I change then the password for user ser in mysql but i can't login too.

the php.ini globals era set to On, like serweb INSTALL file said.

Witch is the admin user for serweb?
How could I create a valid admin user to log in with it?
How could I create a valid user to log in with ir too?

Any clue will be aprreciated.

Regards from Spain.

Thanks in advice.

Ismael