[Serusers] SER Application Agent... or any other SER-based B2BUA

Alex Rootham alex at blueslice.com
Thu Dec 2 16:34:58 CET 2004

Hi,

Is there anyone out there who has used the SER Application Agent
recently?  I don't notice any particularly obvious links to it from the
main iptel page, but I see it on http://www.iptel.org/aa/.

The reason I'm asking is that it seems to implement some B2BUA
functionality (e.g. click2dial) based on SER.  We're looking at using
SER as our basic Proxy, but we may want to evolve into B2BUA
functoinaltiy like click2dial or other kinds of 3rd-party call control.

I'm just wondering if anyone out there has had any (successful or
unsuccessful) experience trying to do this.

Thanks
Alex Rootham