[Serusers] Loadbalancing / high availability

Wed Dec 1 21:31:39 CET 2004

Hi Erik!

Another easy way for loadblancing ist the usage of SRV records for the
SIP domain.

And there are a lot of other problems:
- caching of the contacts of the registered clients (use t_replicate)
- NAT traversal: doesn't work that easy with multiple proxies with
multiple IP addresses.
- ...

search in the mailinglist archive - there are already several threads on
this topic.

regards,
klaus