[Serusers] Loadbalancing / high availability

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Wed Dec 1 17:37:40 CET 2004

We use a Foundry ServerIron XL and it seems to work fine.  We do not use SER
as a stateful proxy though.  SER is basically a SIP message load balancer
across our Asterisk boxes.

Michael Shuler, C.E.O.
BitWise Communications, Inc. (CLEC) And BitWise Systems, Inc. (ISP)
682 High Point Lane
East Peoria, IL 61611
Office: (217) 585-0357
Cell: (309) 657-6365