[Serusers] Accept invite only for registered users

sendman sendman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:30:45 CET 2004

Well, what I really want is something like:

if (method=="INVITE") {
# check if from_user 'caller' are successfully registered in my proxy
 if (!lookup('%from_user% in location table')) {

     sl_send_reply(404,"Not authorized - You must bu registered to use
this proxy");
     break;
 }
# accept call
route(3);
}

Well 'ALL CALLS' in my proxy, must to be authenticated...

I don't if this test must to be done on 'invite' or maybe in route(3)
subroutine.

Regards.