[Serusers] cannot login to serweb

support support at cybertel.biz
Wed Dec 1 03:10:35 CET 2004

Hi,

This is my first time installation of serweb on Fedora Core 2.

When I view it from my own linux box and type in
username: admin
password: heslo

Nothing happen.

But when I use I.E. on other computers, I see the error message:

Bad username and password.

I have set php.ini register_globals = on already. I have also restarted
httpd.

What is my problem?

Thomas