[Serusers] mediaproxy chaining - relay problems

Henry Jensen hjensen at gmx.de
Tue Aug 31 15:56:17 CEST 2004

I have two mediaproxies in a chain.
At one end I have a Grandstream Budget Tone 100, at the other
a Linux box with kphone. Between the two are two SER servers, both with
mediaproxy.

The Problem is, that approx. 50 percent of the calls are not being relayed,
only one of the two streams (which means, I can speak, but did not hear
anything, or the other way around). This failures are not reproducable.
Sometimes, it takes up to 10 seconds for RTP-one stream to begin relaying.

The logs say nothing, all seems well.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Henry