[Serusers] SER Media Proxy

Catherine Aloikin cathy at eahd.or.ug
Mon Aug 30 20:47:55 CEST 2004

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Razvan Nemesiu wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to atach to ser the media proxy.I want to know if you please
> where the mediaproxy.so module is located because I can't find it anywhere
> in the ser-0.8.12.tar.gz archive or in the mediaproxy-1.2.0.tar.gz
> archive..Thanks

Just in case I understand what you are talking about, the media proxy you
might need in this case is the rtp proxy. You can (w)get the partone
rtpproxy from http://www.portaone.com/~sobomax/rtpproxy.tar. Simply unpack
the software,move the rtpproxy binary file to the ..../sbin/ dir and run
rtpproxy.

Regards,
Cathie.