[Serusers] sems cannot determine local address

Michael C. Cambria mcc at fid4.com
Mon Aug 30 15:57:34 CEST 2004

Hi,

I recently installed sems from cvs on FreeBSD 4.10 Stable to add
voicemail to an existing setup.  I'm running ser 0.8.14 (also from cvs)
with mysql and nathelper (and rtpproxy).

I'm seeing this error when I start sems:

Aug 30 09:43:44 node Sems[35492]: Error: Could not determine proper
local address for media advertising !

I cannot find anyway to tell sems what the IP address is that should be
used.

Has anyone else seen this?

The system has 3 physical interfaces and ser is configured to listen on
all 3.  mhomed=yes is also set.  One IP is public, the other 2 are
private.

Thanks,
MikeC