[Serusers] SER becomes very slow

Tirpák Miklós mtirpak at sztaki.hu
Mon Aug 30 15:15:06 CEST 2004

Hello!

Sometimes SER becomes very slow, it can not respond to UDP requests within 5-10 seconds. I use 0.8.12 from rpm package
on Redhat 7.3. Is there any knows bug related to this?

When I stop and start SER it takes about 10 seconds to start. Restarting it several times solves the problem, it becomes
fast again. I have this problem also on another machine with the same system and same config.

Thanks,
Miklos

   Miklos Tirpak
   Computer and Automation Research Institute   e-mail : mtirpak at sztaki.hu
   Hungarian Academy of Sciences                phone  : (361) 279-6011
   H-1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo u 18-22         fax    : (361) 279-6021