[Serusers] Problems running CVS STABLE

Markos Vakondios mvak at intracom.gr
Mon Aug 30 14:39:29 CEST 2004

Hi,

I downloaded the stable cvs versions a couple of days ago but I haven't
been able to make run yet. I have compiled with both bison and yacc as it
mentioned in a previous post but no luck, even in different PCs.
I am running SuSE 9, SER compiles with warnings about .d files all along
but the build succeeds. Nevertheless, when I try to start it I get the
following output:

  0(2363) read 852533296 from /dev/random
  0(2363) seeding PRNG with 1946404459
  0(2363) test random number 166762925
  0(2363) shm_mem_init: success
  0(2363) DEBUG: register_fifo_cmd: new command (print) registered
  0(2363) DEBUG: register_fifo_cmd: new command (uptime) registered
  0(2363) DEBUG: register_fifo_cmd: new command (version) registered
  0(2363) DEBUG: register_fifo_cmd: new command (pwd) registered
  0(2363) DEBUG: register_fifo_cmd: new command (arg) registered
  0(2363) DEBUG: register_fifo_cmd: new command (which) registered
  0(2363) DEBUG: register_fifo_cmd: new command (ps) registered
  0(2363) DEBUG: register_fifo_cmd: new command (kill) registered
debug=1
  0(2363) parse error (1,3-5): parse error
fk=
log_stderr=
check_via=
dns=
rev_dns=
#pt=5
#children=
fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo

# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so

# Uncomment this if you want digest authenticati
# mysql.so must be loaded
#loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------
# -- usrloc params --
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",
# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
# f persistent stage  comment the previous line
#modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2
# -- auth params --
# Uncomment if you are using auth module
#
#modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1",
#
# If you set "calculate_ha1" parameter to  (which  in this cfig),
# uncomment also the following parameter
#
#modparam("auth_db", "passwd_column", "passwd"
# -- rr params --
# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1
# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------
# main routing logic
route
         # initial sanity checks -- messages with
         # max_fwards==,  excessively lg requests
         if (mf_process_maxfwd_header("1"))
                 sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops")
                 break
         }
         if ( msg:len > max_len )
                 sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big")
                 break
         }
         # we recd-route all messages -- to make sure that
         # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
         # particularly good if upstream  downstream entities
         # use different transpt protocol
         recd_route();
         # loose-route processing
         if (loose_route())
                 t_relay()
                 break
         }
         # if the request is f other domain use UsrLoc
         # (in case, it does t wk, use the following comm
         # with proper names  addresses in it
         if (==myself)
                 if (method=="REGISTER")
# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authenticati
#                       if (www_authize("iptel.g", "subscriber"))
#                               www_challenge("iptel.g", "")
#                               break
#                       }
                         save("locati")
                         break
                 }
                 # native SIP destinatis are hled using our USRLOC DB
                 if (lookup("locati"))
                         sl_send_reply("44", "Not Found")
                         break
                 }
         }
         # fward to current  w; use stateful fwarding; that
         # wks reliably even if we fward from TCP to
         if (t_relay())
                 sl_reply_err()
         }

ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)
  0(2363) shm_mem_destroy
  0(2363) destroying the shared memory lock

Why does it output the config file?And why is it corrupted? Please help...

Thanks
Markos