[Serusers] Question about usrloc

Runar Lyngmo runar.lyngmo at opus-hadsel.no
Mon Aug 30 11:02:44 CEST 2004

Hello Ser users and developers!

I have a question about userloc. I'm authenticating my sip users (Allied
Telesyn RG613-TX boxes) against mysql with a given username (msn1-macaddress
/ msn2-macaddress) and auto generated password. Authentication works fine,
but my question is related to how ser stores users location in the location
db.

Example:
Username: msn1-12345678
Phonenumber: 12345
Contact: sip:12345 at 192.168.1.1:5060

When this user is register the following I added to the location db:
Username: 12345
Domain:
Contact: sip:12345 at 192.168.1.1:5060
+++

My question is regarding the username column, is it possible that it
contains the username of the sip user, not the username in the contact uri?

Regards

Runar Lyngmo