FW: [Serusers] Problems compiling GSM authentication module

aimable aimable at terracom.rw
Mon Aug 30 09:08:17 CEST 2004

I installed radiusclient version 0.3.3 from source and tried again to
compile this module but i got the following error:
challenge.c: In function `gsm_send_resp':
challenge.c:119: warning: implicit declaration of function `build_lump_rpl'
challenge.c:119: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
challenge.c:120: warning: passing arg 2 of `add_lump_rpl' from incompatible
pointer type
challenge.c:120: too few arguments to function `add_lump_rpl'
make: *** [challenge.o] Error 1

I tried to install RPM package but still I am getting the same error. How
can I solve this problem?
Thanks .