[Serusers] SER ACC Module

Wilson Abigaba wilson at cfi.co.ug
Mon Aug 30 08:52:36 CEST 2004

Hello Ser Users,
I recently installed SER with the mysql module and all worked well. I
could make calls to myself,etc
But when i tried to add on the ACC Module, it started well , i could
telnet it(telnet localhost 5060) but can't login in any more( i use
x-lite softphones from xten.com). The error is "Login failed Contact
network admin!" and when i try to call, the error is "Call failed: 500
I'm terribly sorry, server error occl". sometimes the logging in error
is "Login timed out". Those errors are from the softphone, but the SER
server gives no errors..even nothing is recorded in the system logs,
Note: I installed the ACC Module by addimg this to ser.cfg:
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/acc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

and to the routing block
if (uri=~"sip:+49") {
    if (!proxy_authorize("iptel.org", "subscriber"))  {
        proxy_challenge("iptel.org", "0");
        break;
    };

    if (method=="INVITE") {
        log("from!=digest\n");
        sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden");
        break;
    };

    setflag(1);
    t_relay();
};

        # forward to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that
        # works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        };
Regards,