[Serusers] Problems compiling GSM authentication module

aimable aimable at terracom.rw
Fri Aug 27 12:56:38 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have been using SER for 6 months (together with Asterisk ) and every thing
seems to be fine ( voicemail, accounting, authentication, NAT and so on)

But I recently wanted to test the GSM authentication module but when I tried
to compile it and install it I failed .I am using version: ser
0.8.12-tcp_nonb (i386/linux) of SER on RH 9

Here is the error I get when I try to compile gsm module

auth_gsm.c:117: warning: passing arg 1 of `rc_conf_str' from incompatible
pointer type

auth_gsm.c:117: too few arguments to function `rc_conf_str'

auth_gsm.c:117: warning: passing arg 1 of `rc_read_dictionary' from
incompatible pointer type

auth_gsm.c:117: too few arguments to function `rc_read_dictionary'

make: *** [auth_gsm.o] Error 1

can anyone help me about this?

Thanks