[Serusers] SER Accounting

Razvan Nemesiu serusers at netconnect.ro
Fri Aug 27 12:45:48 CEST 2004

Sorry for posting this message again but i changed my subscription.

Hi ..I have a problem with the ser accounting..I installed
ser-0.8.12_src.tar.gz with acc and mysql modules by editing the acc
makefile to enable SQL accounting and by editing the ser makefile to
include mysql module.I installed mysql server and client and I ran
ser_mysql.sh to create my ser database.I configured ser.cfg to connect to
the ser mysql database and I configured ser_mysql.sh ( I changed the
password ). Everything is fine ..Ser starts with no errors and realisezes
user authentication.I also added db_flag to my ser.cfg file.I can place
calls but the MAIN PROBLEM is that I can't see any accounting information
in MySQL ser database....Can anyone help me ?..Thanks