[Serusers] Conditional fr_inv_timer/failure routes and LCR

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Fri Aug 27 01:53:38 CEST 2004

You might also try implementing two proxy servers, one for inbound
and one for outbound calls in order to get some level of control
over the timers. I've tried implementing this type of model on one
server but I get strange registration problems. Other users have
reported success when using two different servers.

-Steve