[Serusers] how to process 302?

O'Shaughnessy Evans shaug+sip at aloha.net
Fri Aug 27 00:39:29 CEST 2004

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU <iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do. If I'm not wrong,
> you want to intercept 3xx replies and to forward the call to the contact
> address - a kind of redirect on server?

Yup.  I figured it out, though.  I was actually sending a t_reply
from my failure_route when t_check_status("302") returned true.
In all other cases I was forwarding to the voicemail server.  Turns
out I only had to avoid routing to voicemail, and the t_reply was
unnecessary.

Thanks for your quick response, though.

--
= o'shaughnessy evans =           = sys admin @ (aloha|kona|myworld).net =
"A weird imagination is most useful to gain full advantage of all the